Popular Posts

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Title of an average post

So here I am, sitting on the couch, covered in banana smoothie (thanks to my own stupidity), wondering what to write here.

Then I was reminded by the lovely Claire, that school was back in less than a week. Now I don't have anything against school, don't get me wrong, but given the choice of either going back to school, or going on holidays and doing stupid things such as ballroom dancing in the middle of a road, the choice is obvious.

On the topic of holidays, here are a few things I did whilst on holidays in Tasmania:

-Went to a 16th birthday for a girl I didn't know

-Ball-roomed danced (not very well) in the middle of a road with my friend Freddy, until cars started honking their horns!

-Got attacked by two 7 year olds squirting water pistols at me

-Got lost in the middle of the city

-Spent over $100 on chocolate and hot chips in a week

-Made 89 friends

Sorry if this post sucked more than when you dive into a swimming pool and realise there is no water, but I'm tired (lame excuse, I know), and depressed about going back to school.

Swan Song,
Ellie xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. um, um, um.

    this message is for claire (?) i think... yeah. it's "thatsnotmyname" from amirite.
    just wanted to make sure you didn't think i was a supercreep or something. i just saw the link on your amirite profile to this blog, so i followed it :]
    see ya later

    ReplyDelete