Hey guys, sorry we haven't made a new post in a while. The reason is because here it is Summer holidays/vacation and we've both been interstate. Today, its just going to be me, Claire, writing because Ellie is still in Tasmania.
Now, I pretty much thought of the topic for this blog on the spot, so bear with me if it's terrible. I'm still tired because of the time difference between here (Melbourne) and Perth.
So, here it is:
21 THINGS I DID LAST YEAR
1. Stayed in my pyjamas for a whole day, just because I felt like it
2. Started dancing when I was home alone, then realised I was on video chat to someone on Skype
3. Correctly guessed who the murderer was in a murder-mystery novel, but got the motive wrong
4. Got yelled at by an old man for throwing a shoe at a seagull
5. Secretly watched my 2 year old sister's Sesame Street DVD when I was home alone
6. Fell in love...with a guinea pig
7. Fell up stairs
8. Went to the beach, and yelled out a Harry Potter spell every time I jumped over a big wave
9. Moonwalked on the sand
10. Acted as a part of the Eiffel Tower in a school play
11. Tricked a girl I knew into believing that me and another girl were being kidnapped.
12. Along with Holly and her brother Andy, I tried to convince Ellie that someone had been murdered by writing 'MURDER' on the mirror and pouring tomato sauce in the sink.
13. Crumped/krumped* with my Uncle. While he was dressed in a grey wig and an 80's costume.
14. Acted as a slutty bogan in a play. A play Ellie and I wrote for school. For a Science Project
15. Went to the beach with Jamie, and wrote 'MURDER' on the sand, then worried that someone saw and was going to yell at us**, so then wrote 'LOL JKS' underneath it
16. Screamed with excitment that Darren Criss (from A Very Potter Musical) was going to be on Glee
17. Saw a scary-looking person on the street, and ran away screaming for help
18. Was forced to play the toy monkeys in my brother's recreation of the beginning scene of Toy Story 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKA2xaqSTVc). And enjoyed it
19. Dreamed a very naughty dream...I was stealing a biscuit from the biscuit jar. Oh yeah, and I was Superman.
20. Went to the dark side because they have cookies.
21. Made a blog with a friend, and got 5 followers. Only 3 of which we know. And honestly, 2 followers who we didn't know was much more than we ever expected. I strongly suspect that my Mum made two Google accounts without telling me
You might be wondering why I stopped at 21. Well, you can decide between the following reasons:
(a) I couldn't think of any more
(b) I could but couldn't be bothered
(c) I secretly work for the NSA
(d) One of my favourite songs was on the radio and I went to dance to it, then when I got back I was even more tired than I already was
(e) Darth Vader
(f) I wanted to use the word Darth Vader in my post and couldn't figure out how, and then I decided on writing this bit.
(g) All of the above
(h) None of the above
(i) One of the below
This post isn't very good, I know. Whatever. You try writing one of these when you're tired. Also, it was kinda similar to the first one, but as I think we mentioned in another post we're both very unoriginal. And I know this post was written in 1st tense while the other two were in 3rd tense, but when only one person is writing it makes it easier.
On the unlikely chance that people are actually going to read this, I'm going to ask you to leave a comment and tell me what your greatest accomplishment last year was.
Hope you all had happy holidays, and that you're all well. And by all, I mean the 5-7 people that read these.
*In case anyone don't know what crumping/krumping is, it's a dance where you put your fists together, elbows out to the side, and start moving your hands towards and away from your chest. I'm aware that isn't what crumping/krumping actually means, but that's what we call this dance at our school.
**Yes, we're paranoid
Well, somehow you've discovered our blog. Welcome. Basically, the way things work here are: -We attempt to get followers by making pro...
Hey guys, sorry we haven't made a new post in a while. The reason is because here it is Summer holidays/vacation and we've both been...
If you have every wanted to know, doing burn-outs on a tricycle, then falling off, hurts. You would have to be half-dead not to know or ha...
Firstly, let me tell you about our new system. We will each write separate blog posts on Thursdays, and one together on Saturday. So, it'...
A lot of people say that if there was intelligent life on other planets, they would have tried to contact us. But I think that if they do e...
So here I am, sitting on the couch, covered in banana smoothie (thanks to my own stupidity), wondering what to write here. Then I was remi...
Ask me anything, bitch http://formspring.me/pinkraybans
The other day, we were talking to one of our friends. She was describing an old lady that she'd met. Claire asked, "What type of ol...
So, I was completely out ideas for this blog post (I'm not sure if it's the Summer holidays, or my utter lack of creativity). So, I ...
I am never quite sure how to fix an awkward silence. FOR EXAMPLE My Friend: Hey Claire, remember that time we accidentally went on the &...