A lot of people say that if there was intelligent life on other planets, they would have tried to contact us. But I think that if they do exist, they smartest thing they've done is not contact us. The human race is incredibly stupid, and has never been more so.
A Few Reasons Why Humans are Stupid And Aliens Have The Right Idea By Keeping A Distance From Us
1. When we're in swimming at the beach, and it's starts raining, we run for cover, even though we're already wet.
2. We spend a large portion of our day/lives trying to impress people we don't even like.
3. We are putting clothes on dogs, and kids in leashes, and not the other way around.
4. Our social life is getting in the way of social networking, and not the other way around.
5. We put labels on bottles of sleeping pills reading "WARNING: MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS"
6. We spend heaps of money on things we don't need, and never use them again, and then complain how we have practically no money.
7. In spite of all of this, we think we are the most intelligent species.
8. Although we know they won't, we ask other humans to comment on this post and tell us another reason why they think humans are stupid (pretty please) Even thought very few people actually read this (with cherries on top).
P.S. Ellie will be back on the 27th :) Until then, you're stuck with just me.
Well, somehow you've discovered our blog. Welcome. Basically, the way things work here are: -We attempt to get followers by making pro...
Hey guys, sorry we haven't made a new post in a while. The reason is because here it is Summer holidays/vacation and we've both been...
If you have every wanted to know, doing burn-outs on a tricycle, then falling off, hurts. You would have to be half-dead not to know or ha...
Firstly, let me tell you about our new system. We will each write separate blog posts on Thursdays, and one together on Saturday. So, it'...
A lot of people say that if there was intelligent life on other planets, they would have tried to contact us. But I think that if they do e...
So here I am, sitting on the couch, covered in banana smoothie (thanks to my own stupidity), wondering what to write here. Then I was remi...
Ask me anything, bitch http://formspring.me/pinkraybans
The other day, we were talking to one of our friends. She was describing an old lady that she'd met. Claire asked, "What type of ol...
So, I was completely out ideas for this blog post (I'm not sure if it's the Summer holidays, or my utter lack of creativity). So, I ...
I am never quite sure how to fix an awkward silence. FOR EXAMPLE My Friend: Hey Claire, remember that time we accidentally went on the &...